Choreographing gymnastics routines was one of my passions as a child. I was fortunate to live with my Grandmother who had Multiple Sclerosis and was bed ridden, my connection with her brought me a profound appreciation for the use of my limbs. At first try, I loathed yoga due to the slow pace, digestive illness prompted me to stay on the yogic path. After experiencing the personal benefits, to name a few: restful sleep, increased self-esteem & a clear mind, I decided I was meant to share it. Learning & experiencing the philosophies of both yoga & pilates brings a wholeness to ones being. I am honoured to bring deep knowledge to interested people, opening vistas for others & enriching their inner and outer lives due to personal work, continuous study and self-development.
- Graduate of the George Brown College Fitness and
- Lifestyle Management Program – with Honours
- Graduate of East to West Yoga Teacher Training
- 350 hour Certificate Program with Honours) as a Certified Yoga Teacher
- YES (Yoga Exercise Specialist) Certified & Teacher Trainer
- ETWY Pilates Mat Certified & Teacher Trainer
- Stott Pilates – Trained Instructor
- Licensed to teach Back Care Levels I-IV
- Holt School of Natural Healing
- Certified Reflexologist- with Honours
- Body Breath Connect (SRI) Educator
- Thai Yoga Massage practitioner
- Certified Advanced IET (Integrative Energy Therapist)
- YMCA Fitness & Individual Conditioning Coach
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer 14 yrs.
- OFC Certified Fitness Leader 10 yrs.
- Ten years as Fitness Coordinator & Functional Specialist in Corporate Fitness at Rogers Communications Inc. and American Express Canada
- Fifteen years as sole proprietor of Yoga & Pilates Studio